Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Finding things and Friends

On the right side of this blog is a section called Followers. I decided to put it in and see what it does. Here is one thing I have figured out. It helps you connect with other people who might be interested in the same types of things that you are. I saw that Kate was one of my followers, so I sent her a friend request. On her profile it showed the other blogs that she was following and one of them was about Tom the Turkey's trip to Turkey! You should really check it out! Also, check out the followers to see if there are any of them that you want to be friends with!

1 comment:

  1. I didn't realize taking a mascot along to be in pictures to post on a travel blog was so popular. I wonder if Dill will meet any other mascots along your odyssey

    ReplyDelete