Sunday, June 21, 2009

Skyping from Israel

Tomorrow evening if everything goes as planned I will be Skyping with Bob Dunn and two other colleagues of his as they present to a class in Vermont (I think of other teachers....) about how to use Skype in the classroom. I am very excited about this and hope it works out. Bob, if you read this comment adding your home email address because I lost it!

I decided to take down the comment area on the right column. It was making the blog download really slowly and I think it is confusing to have two different places to comment. If you want to comment please click on the word comment below the blog post. These always have a number next to them (0 comments) for example to show how many comments there are. I am looking forward to hearing from you all.

4 comments:

  1. I've been trying to reach you also to make sure that the tech works before Monday. My school's email is so unreliable -- what a hassle! Contact me at bob@bobdunndesign.com.

    I'll keep my skype turned on today but I'm not sure I'll be around for the entire time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Janice-
    My school's email is so unreliable! It figures that it works until I have a critical need and then it goes down. You can contact me at my other address -- bob@bobdunndesign.com. I'll turn my Skype on and you can try that also. I'll be here for part of the day and for the evening so let's try to get together. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Janice,

    Glad you are having fun!

    Stephanie Hall

    ReplyDelete
  4. I look forward to a report on how the Skyping session went

    ReplyDelete